Our purpose is to help people fully experience a joyful, active life by providing pure, energy-enhancing solutions. Kion supports sustained, natural energy with research-backed supplements and functional foods. As a team, we share a passion for growth, enjoy new challenges, and we believe in doing our best through courageous communication. We are fun loving and have a desire for self-awareness.
Kion’s IT Manager will plan, evaluate, and oversee implementation of all information technology systems for the company. This role is responsible for leading a team of IT professionals with various skill sets and providing innovative technical support to Kion operations and marketing initiatives.
The Right Fit
Culturally, we seek team members who are interested in:
- Health & Wellness
- Relationships and people
- Professional Growth
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with experience working in a fast-paced, growing environment with constant change and exciting ideas, as well as the following:
- Experience in an eCommerce space, and understanding of solutions and software to help maintain and optimize company IT infrastructure
- Managing internal IT team and external IT vendors to support technology enhancements, new implementations, and maintenance
- Project management experience - providing clear communication on expectations between vendors, contractors, and employees, and running projects on time and within budget
- Ensuring protection of IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information systems, communication lines, and equipment
- Examining current business and tech stack infrastructure to determine enhancement opportunities
- Maintain day to day internal IT tasks, team tech support, and the department operating procedures and processes
- Serve as the company lead for data collection, management, QA and on-going tech maintenance
People with Whom You Will Interface
- Director of Operations
- VP of Marketing
- Customer Service Team
- Contractors and outside vendors
- Full-Time, Exempt
- $80,000-$100,000 annual salary DOE
- Headquarters in North-Central Boulder
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Based in North-Central Boulder
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Team adventures and get togethers
- Discounted and free supplements
If you want this to be your future, please follow these steps:
- Check out GetKion.com and learn about what we offer.
- If you are inspired by our story, apply, and let’s talk!
*Please note - we have an extensive interview process consisting of an online video interview, video conference interviews, and assessments.
Thank you - we look forward to speaking with you!